True North provides a variety of forestry and other resource-related services. We have a knowledgeable, friendly and dedicated staff. We maintain a culture of innovative practices, and quality products and services.
- Fully integrated range of services tailored to the BC forest industry and government.
- Resource Management and Forest Development plans.
- Cutting Permit development.
- Silviculture Prescriptions.
- Road and cutblock location and design.
- Cable logging analysis.
- GPS surveys.
- ArcMap GIS services.
- Database design, data capture, analysis and reporting.
- Resource Information capture and Management.
- Woodlot Management.
- Timber assessment and valuation.
- Services and support for property development.
True North has held the Management Contract for Nakusp and Area Community Forest (NACFOR) since the inception of the Community Forest in 2008. The True North management team handles all the day-to-day operations of the Company and reports to the volunteer Board of Directors, which has a Governance role on behalf of the sole shareholder, the Village of Nakusp.
Together with our affiliate, BHEX Contracting Ltd., True North has been part of the development team for Cedar Coast’s Shelter Bay project south of Revelstoke, since 2010.